Corri at 51Stories has nominated me (and my blog) for the very Inspiring Blogger Award. I so excited to have been umung the 15 people she choose to highlight as being inspiring. 🙂 check out her blog for some very good and inspiring reading. Thank you Corri!
The Award Guidelines:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Display the award in a blog entry
3. List the award guidelines so your own nominees will know what to do
4. State 7 things about yourself
5. Nominate 15 others for the Award
15! Nominees probably run into the hundreds by now! Anyway, I will comply and list my nominees below.
Seven things about me:
1. I have been to Canada, Australia, Japan and the Bahamas. As well as most of the U.S. States.
2. I am currently working on my first Novel, based on a character that I originally created when I was about 10 and have evolved over the years.
3. I am a stay at home mom to my two wonder step sons.
4. I had a brief conversation once with Penn, from Penn and Teller in Las Vegas. It was sort of embarasing as he was practicing his lines in a back hallway and I was trying to sneak by quietly in my 2 in heels.
5. My creative talents run in the family, my father is a very skilled painter and my Grandfather is famous for recreating antique Pianos which he tuned by ear.
6. I value family and love above all else.
7. When I got laid off 5+ years ago I thought my world had ended but it turns out, it had only just begun.
My nominees are:
Angie at www.doodlemum.com
Michael at http://tropicaltheartist.wordpress.com
Danelle at http://brokenlightcollective.com